For 6th-8th graders, we will meet every Tuesday from 3:15 - 4:00 in the media center. Students in BACS Tuesday after school activities will be released at 3:55.
2019-2020 It List
- 24 Hours in Nowhere, Dusti Bowling
- Arlo Finch and the Valley of Fire, John August
- City of Ghosts, Victoria Schwab
- Lifeboat 12, Susan Hood
- Lights, Camera, Disaster, Erin Dionne
- The Exact Location of Home, Kate Messner
- The Goose Girl, Shannon Hale
- The Legend of Greg, Chris Rylander
- The Memory of Forgotten Things, Kat Zhang
- The Only Road, Alexandra Diaz
Each student will need to read at least 5 of the It List books by February 1st.
Create Literacy Activities
Students can choose 2 or more activities to submit to compete with other Georgia schools.
Go to Tome Con
Tome Con is an all day event full of awesome activities that promote inquiry, technology, reading, and writing.