Forms & Applications
Below are the many school forms you may need during the school year. Please click below on the forms you would like to download and print.
- Authorization to Assist with Meds This is the form for your child to take any sort of medicine at school(including something as simple as cough drops). All medicines are kept in a locked medicine cabinet in the front office and will be given to the child when they are sent up in need of them. Please complete this form and bring to the front office along with the medicine. It is against school rules for a child to carry any medicine on their person unless they are authorized to do so.
- Authorization to Carry Meds This is the form you will need in order for your child to be allowed to carry any sort of necessary medicine on their person. It must be medicine that is prescribed and signed by a doctor as being necessary to be carried by this student. This would include medicine such as an epi-pen. It is against school rules for a child to carry any medicine on their person without prior approval with this form.
- Administrative Form - each year this form needs to be complete for each Brighten student.
- Health Form - each year this form needs to be complete for each Brighten student, if any health conditions change please notify the school as soon as possible.
- Handbook Acknowledgment
- PTO Membership Form
- Extracurricular Medical Release Form - Please contact the School for this form